July 26, 2005

Congrats goes to NASA today...


The featured picture today was from Conneaut Lake, Friday night. The moon sure was orange that night. I was up there for the weekend with my bud Corey... man was it fun. Good times were had by all.

Haha... so after telling some people that I was creating a blog, they asked me, "...what's a blog?" Bah. I thought this stuff was mainstream now...

So yeah... congrats goes to NASA after the shuttle launch today. It's great that the agency is moving forward.

Thankfully, work is ending soon for me. My last day for the summer is July 29th. That might seem early to a few of you, but since I have to be back at Duquesne on the 9th, it really isn't. I realized that, the real world pretty much sucks. Enjoy college / school while you can people.

So, my sister's husband (in law? I dunno with all those family names) walks into a McDonald's last week and gets a Big Mac Meal. On the fries and on the Mac were special codes you can enter on the internet to see if you won any prizes. Sure enough, he entered a code, and won a PSP. Man, he's lucky. It sort of reminds me of someone who contantly finds $20 bills lying on the ground... *cough* *cough* Carinne *cough*.

Laterz gatorz...



1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger carinne said...

It's cool to be really, really lucky. I'm gonna be a billionaire someday and I won't have earned a cent of it...

Can I do a photo request for an upcoming post? I was looking at pictures of beaches & palm trees the other day and thought of the one pic you took when you went to FL a few years ago (and your mom framed it, I think). Post it sometime soon, maybe, if you get the chance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home