July 25, 2005

Coupla things...


So what do you want to know about me? Wellllll, I'll tell you the basics...

I currently go to good ol' Duquesne University, and I'm a RA at St. Ann's. For the summer, I'm working at Gateway Health Plan in the finance / IT department. I'm planning to major in Information Systems Management, which I've been told, is a good fit for me.

Ahhhh... that's enough of that. You'll learn more as we go on.


O... if you got a blog / journal out there... let me know. I already have a couple up, but I know there are more out there.

4 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

markus why must you avoid my questions about pearls and swine?

you make me sad.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Why must you have the muppets as your icon in your journal?

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger carinne said...

markisman, you have a blog? weeeeiird....

where'd the title come from?

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

the yip yip aliens are the coolest thing ever mark. you're just mad that you aren't as cool-looking as them.

gosh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home