July 31, 2005

"Free Tibet? I'll take it... but it'll cost ya... that's right... all the tea."


So, a bunch of my cousins are over from Connecticut. Normally, we would see them at the beach, but of course, it didn't work out as we planned this year. So, I'm spending as much time as I can with them before we both have to leave. On Monday, we will be swimming, playing mini golf, possiibly a picnic, and going for a lil hike in North Park with them. That'll be fun.

I went to the Pittsburgh Mills mall today with Nicole and Jen. Wow... that mall is big. But, once the novelty wears off, it's just a big mall. I probably won't be back there anytime soon. But I can imagine that the SGA bus at Duquesne would loop around it.

You know what really grinds my gears? Well, nothing right now, but if you saw a leaked movie, you would understand. Well, actually, my phone decided to stop charging itself. I called T-Mobile, and they said that it's probably the phone's fault, and they are sending me a new one. But, that'll take a good week because it's backordered. So, they said that I can get a loaner phone from a T-Mobile store, but it seems that every store within 20 miles of Pittsburgh doesn't have any. Great. So, we'll see where this goes.

So, does anyone else live around me that has a recent Motorola cell phone? Plz lemme know if you do. I want to see if it is my phone's fault, or the charger.






3 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Anonymous lys said...

you know what really grinds my gears? people who steal movies. even if they are fantabulous ones.

quit talkin bout my mama.

good luck with the BUTT. :/

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger carinne said...

Is it better to NOT be able to go to the beach or to do the houseboat thing again?

Yea I need to check out zee mall...

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Hey... the houseboat vacation was... interesting to say the least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home