July 25, 2005

In the Beginning...


Hi y'all,

So, I decided to do this. I'm creating a blog. It was either a blog or a podcast, and, since not many people actually know what the hell that is, I'll stick with something simple. Let's hope I stick with this ongoing project though. Every post, I'm also going to post one of my own pictures. Last time I looked at my iPod, it says that I have over 3700+ photos, in my 4 year span of owning digital cameras. So, I probably shouldn't run out anytime soon.

Let me know what you guys think about this. I'd really love to get this up and running, and continually update this as often as I can.

3 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Blair said...

Are they all gonna be pics of you? As much as we'd all love that.....

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

what the HELL is podcast?

well someone had to ask..

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Hey Blair... shove it... haha


Lys, you have to get with the times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home