July 29, 2005

It had to happen...



Well, today was my last day at work. (woohoo!) So, now I have about a week off until Duq starts. I'm going to miss the people at work though... even though no one is my age. So for lunch today, some people took me out to the chinese buffet place on Smithfield. It was good, but it wasn't no Chinatown Inn, Sesame Inn, or the Great Chinese Buffet on rt 8. So, I didn't know what picture to include in the post, so this pic was our plate of chicken at Sesame Inn a while back. It's hard to see, but they lit the sauce on fire. Cool stuff...

Soooo... it had to happen. The new Family Guy Movie was leaked out aready. I don't know HOW, but it was leaked about 2 months before it comes out on dvd. Sooooo... the RIAA might be reading this... so, I'm not saying if I have a copy.

I also feel really bad for all the creators of Family Guy who spent lots of time creating this. And now it's leaked. But don't worry Fox, I'll still buy the dvd.

And as I was writing this, my mom hands me a copy of the U.S. News Magazine. There's an article about hookah. Is it safer / better than cigs? Well... I could go into a discussion about it, but the short answer is... yes and no. haha...

Oh, and that's Manley at the hookah bar earlier in the year. Good times...

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Michele said...

You TOTALLY have a copy. Sure, you don't download illegal music, but.....
Hookah in the news, who woulda thunk it...

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous lys said...

hookah is stupid.

just like youuuu

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous JoJo said...

hookah is cool...

FG leak??? Saweet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home