July 31, 2005

"Luckily there's a family g...


This was the view from outside the window at work. I snapped this with my phone, so forgive me for the pic quality. But the view is amazing.

So i watched the new FG "movie" that got from the inkernet (Does anyone else listen to Dawn and Drew????). It was fricken schweeeeeet. I watched it with Lys, and boy was it funny. Anyone else see it yet??


I also today went back to school shopping. Bleh. But, I spent over $150 on clothes n shoes. And I'm also going out to the new mall in New Kens, so, I bet I'll spend more up there too. Great...

So, as I was writing this, I was talking to someone online. I'll omit their name, but they were planning to go to college in New York City. But as it turns out, this person switched colleges to go somewhere local because in part of the terrorist bombings in London. Obviously that wasn't the only reason, but still. I can't believe it though. Living in fear is what they want. Bah. If you are reading this, yes, I understand your other reasons, but I can't believe that you factored that into your decision...

3 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous lys said...

hey mark's a loser. at least your mom is cool.

omg funny movie!

have fun illegally swimming

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous JoJo said...

living in fear no, but putting yourself needlessly in an overall more dangerous environment when a suitable alternative can be found cannot be condemned :_)

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you to the NICE comment-ers...the London bombings didn't MAKE my decision, it was basically that I didnt want to leave my friends, but they sort of were the icing-on-the-cake....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home