July 26, 2005

Woah...


Carinne was asking about a couple beach pics that I took, and it just so happens that it's the subject of this post...


So I was talking with Alicia today, and it dawned on me that I'll in Myrtle Beach in a week from now. Woah... that is awesome. I'm going down with Alicia and Nate, so it should be a lot of fun. We are staying at the top floor of our hotel/motel, which has a heart shaped hot tub on the roof. Hm... we'll probably hear a lot of "noise" from our balcony...

So I think the posting of my pictures is a really good idea, but, as you might know, I'm really protective of them. It's not that I don't want people to see them, but I hate the fact that people can take your picture and claim it as their own. And it happened a couple times in the past year. That just really pisses me off. But on the bright side, some people (Trish) are really considerate and ask for permission. So, I'm just scaling the pictures to a smaller size. 640x480 is plenty big. Oh, and if anyone knows any imtermediate / advanced html coding, let me know, because I need some help with a couple of things.

4 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Hey Mark! I like the new blog...especially with all the pictures. You are such a fabulous photograper. I hope your summer is going wonderful!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Alison said...

btw that was me...Alison. I forgot my name wasn't registered. haha.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger carinne said...

Maybe talk to Shaff about the html? She designed her one site completely herself. I designed mine all myself but the coding is kind of a mess and I couldn't be much help.

Dig that pic. w00t.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous "lys" said...

markus you suck.

i want to go to the beach!

remember that time i drove past your house and totally didn't acknowledge you? that was fun.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home