August 19, 2005

Cliffy...


I think there's a point in college when you move back, and you start to miss your pet(s). Well, I think I'm at that point. I was watching TV for a lil today, and they did acupuncture on a dog. It was a black dog just like Cliff... so it made me think of him. Chances are, I'm going to come home for labor day weekend, because it'll be labor day, and my birthday. So that's not so far away, so I'll be sure to see him soon (along with the rest of my family).

So how bout I don't have anything planned as an RA till about 5pm tomorrow. Friggen schweet. I'll be sleeping in... forever. Thank goodness.

So I was surfing the net like I normally do, and I came across an interesting article. Apparently, Fujitsu will make a light bulb which sends a text message to your phone when it burns out, so you can change it. View the article here. That's pretty cool.

August 20th is quickly approaching when everyone else moves back to Duquesne. That'll be a good day. And classes start Monday. Woah... I forgot that we take classes in college. Hm...

3 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous alyssa said...

when i'm at school, all anyone has to do is say the word "cat" and i die. "I MISS MY CAAAAAAT" can be heard about ohhhhhh 9 million times in the course of one semester.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger carinne said...

I think i'd get irritated if I was getting text messages from my lightbulb. Really, that's kind of weird.

Knowing me, I'd probably be reading in my room, the light would burn out, and I'd end up killing myself as I would trip over something on the floor in the dark while I was trying to get to my phone to see the text message that said memo: your lightbulb needs changed. (whew - long sent)

I already feel like I am too acessible - phone AIM, cell phone in general, e-mail, blog, AIM, room phones, facebook, snail mail, etc - I hardly need to be getting messages from my light bulb.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

uhm yeah, so how about that's the most unnecessary invention ever. i think you can tell it needs changed when it... doesn't turn on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home