August 16, 2005

Cruzin down the river...


Ah... what a great night. After a long day of RA stuff, we kicked off the night with a Gateway Clipper cruise. Wow... tonight was amazing. I had a blast dancing the night away with my amazing crew in St. Ann's. You guys rock! (isn't that a great picture???)

So... a couple people on my floor have already moved in, but the majority of it moves in tuesday or wednesday. I'm excited about them moving in, but not excited about the extra work.

Oh, and it looks like I'll be on duty in Ann's on every Tuesday nights when we start this semester. And, the weekends will rotate, so that everyone doesn't get stuck with the weekend duty. So, from here on out, my Tuesdays are shot. But hey, you guys can still visit me.

Oh, and I'm also on duty the 20th. Bah. That's when everyone is moving in. Maybe I can get out for a little bit. I miss everyone in Assumption.

Well, now i'm off buying some books on Amazon and off to sleep. I'll catch ya later kids...

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous jojo said...

:-D

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Nicole said...

That pic makes me jealous Marky. lol. We shall have to watch the Family Guy movie soon.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

ooooooh mark's a pimp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home