August 29, 2005

Duquesne activities...


Well, I finished my first school week here at Duquesne, and it went pretty well. But hey... it's the first week, it'll get worse probably. Wow... I almost been at Duquesne for a month now. That's pretty crazy.

So anywho, today was a good day. I played poker with some of my residents, and won $30. And earlier this week, I won $20. Things are looking up. I also decided to sell a couple of books online that I don't want or use anymore, and sold 4 within a couple of hours. So, all in all, I made over $150 today. WOOHOO. That helps a little.

Oh, so I had to wrap and package my books, so I just want to give a shout out to TANYA, who rocks tremendously, because she had saran wrap. haha

The featured picture was from the gardens again in Myrtle Beach. That was such a cool place. I was there a couple of years ago when I went with my family, and it still rocks to this day.

This week I also learned how to get free pop and drinks from the vending machine in Rockwell Hall. Mad props goes to Blair for telling me how. Tayna and I got some drinks when we were over there today. I showed her how to do it, and she was quite amused. As was I...

This weekend, I swear, about 48% of my friends were drunk. It was nuts. There were parties everywhere you turned, and I sure got my share of drunken phone calls and IMs. Thx guys.

All in all, what a great week. Lets hope the next week is as much fun as this one...

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger carinne said...

Sooo pro drunken school nights.

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

So cool that I rock so much! :) However, I love how you spelled my first name right the first time you mentioned it and then you didn't spell it right the second time you mentioned it.....good typing skills. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home