August 10, 2005

Duquesne...


Hey... I actually do have a picture of St. Ann hall. This pic was taken from the roof of Assumption (more on that later... maybe).

Well, here I am back at Duquesne. I moved in earlier today, and I've been busy with RA stuff already. So much to do, so little time. Freshman are moving into St. Ann on Tuesday, so that gives me some time to get things situated.

So anywho... I'm exhausted, and there's a busy week ahead of me. I'm really going to try and keep up with the blog, but forgive me if I get behind.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous alyssa said...

aw look at pretty little pittsburgh.

good luck with those crazy freshmen. whip em into shape. wooooo

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger carinne said...

What floor are you on?

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Mark said...

2nd... floor... I'll talk more about it on my next post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home