August 18, 2005

halo halo halo...


So... All of the freshman are now moved in. Whew again. I think that move in is the worst time for everyone, including the staff and the students. It gets so much easier after this. Today I met with my residents, who seem really nice. My first floor meeting as an RA went... pretty smoothly. I didn't think it was perfect, but it got the job done.

So... what's with that picture, Mark? Well, tonight I was playing Halo 2 with a couple of people. We played in the Towers Mutli Purpose Room, which has a projector. So we played Halo off of this hugh jazz screen. It was great. Fun was had by all.

That's all of I can think of today. Now, I'm off to bed... as usual again. See, I always write the blogs as the last thing I do everyday. As soon as I'm done typing, I hit the sack. It's not a bad scheudle I suppose. But that explains why I'm constantly tired... which... I am right now. And I'm rambling too, so, for your sake and mine, I'll stop.

Nite...

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Jackie said...

Ahhh boys and Halo...some things never do change hehe! Can't wait to see ya tomorrow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home