August 08, 2005

Moving...


Well, I'm back from vacation. Ah... it sure was nice. This is the one of the views from our room at our hotel, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Alicia, Nate, and I soaked up the sun. And I'm definitely a couple shades darker. I didn't burn that much though.

So basically, we hung out on the beach the whole time. We hung out with some other Shaler people that were also vacationing down there, so there was never a dull moment.

Well, today is the transition day for me. Either tonight or tomorrow morning, I'll be moving in to St. Ann at Duquesne. I can't wait till everyone else moves in on the 19th and 20th!

I do have a lot to talk about, but, I'm also short on time today. Wish me luck at Duq!

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

sooooo michele tells me you're unusually tanned? you should totally post a pic of yourself, man.

good luck!

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Michele said...

Once you go tan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home