August 23, 2005

Point...


So, when I was cruzin' down the river on the Gateway Clipper, I was fortunate enough to capture this pic when we past the point. All my other pictures are blurry because the boat was moving fast, but for some reason, this didn't blur much. Nice! I love this pic... it's my background right now on my desktop.

So, not that I support this site or anything, but I found a site that gauges how "popular" you are on AIM. It sees how many people are connected in your network of friends, and their friends. It's kinda complicated, but you can see how many people you are with compared to another sn. I can see a lot of people secretly using this to see how popular they are. Click HERE if you want to visit.

Well, I still got some work to do before my classes tomorrow, so I'll be going. Later gatorz...

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger carinne said...

dammmmmit you beat me, if it weren't for your AIM man-whore business i'd probably have a higher rank. You skank. Nah, probably not but anyway. That site's great. Is it real stats or random? And how do they know?

And that picture is fantastic, I really like it.

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous alyssa said...

mark you WHORE. your score is ridiculous.

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous jojo said...

lol hey... i just checked mine and you and i were both in the top 5%

 

Post a Comment

<< Home