August 25, 2005

Weeeeeekend...


Ahhh... my school week is over. I somehow scheduled to have no classes Friday, which, is a good thing, but I'm willing to bet that my dad will have me work for him. Oh well.

Tonight I'm going to the Pirate game with Jordan and some of my family, so that'll be fun. Oh, and I started the year on the right track, because yesterday I won $20 in poker. So... things are looking up.

So what is with that picture? Well, I was vacationing with Alicia, and we went to a local gardens in Myrtle Beach. We both brought our cameras, and we were amazed how many bugs and animals were there. So I got this dragonfly chillin on top of a flower/plant. Sure, it might look gross up close, but I love it. I'll prob post more pics in later blogs.

Oh, so I really have no clue how aimfight.com works. I think it's fun to play around with, but I seriously can see people getting addicted to it. But whatever.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous MyShell said...

Markus...what exactly is aimfight?I know you will probably accuse me of being technologically inept, but explainnnnnnn

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous jojo said...

from my reading of the text on the site (wow, imagine that :-P) it says that its actually based on actual statistics of who is online that has you listed as a friend. The rating, however, is just a relative point system that rates your "network" or how many people you are connected to through the people who have you listed. So, if you get someone who has many people online on their buddy list to add you, it should increase your score. I think that's how it works :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home