August 16, 2005

where is the exit?



Well, about 1/2 of the freshman are moved in. Whew. Thank goodness. It's been a lot of work. I must somehow get up at 6:30 tomorrow to start all over again. Hopefully my alarm goes off tomorrow, because last night I must have subconciously turned it off and I was late to a couple of things.

Oh, so I probably should explain the pic. This was on the way to our staff dinner near Crafton. We were trying to go onto 279S, but we missed the exit, and we planned to go around the block so we could get back on the exit. While we were turning, Justin (picured with a big grin) hit the curb. We didn't think much of it, until the car started to go *thump thump thump*. So we pull over, and sure enough we got a flat. Poor Justin.

As usual, I really need some sleep, and I can't seem to get enough of it for some reason. Oh well...

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

so what i want to know is...

why did you TAKE A PICTURE?! who is even TAKING this picture?! you take pics of evvvvverrrryyything, ya freak.

at least it's pretty.

dot dot dot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home