August 11, 2005

Where's the carpet?


Alrighty... so here is my floor right now. You might be saying, wow... that looks like crap. Well, it is right now. We are getting new carpet on our floor, so that'll be installed tomorrow (let's hope). And... I still have to do door decs, so it looks pretty bland.

Because I'm on the 2nd floor of Ann's, I do not get the "RA suite", because that is where the GA is living. I get a regular double room. I really wanted to have my own bathroom in the suite, but, you take what life gives you. I'm just fortunate enough to be an RA.

So, today was... busy, to say the least. Woke up at 7:30, and didn't have a break until about 11pm. Let's hope the whole week is not like that. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

OOO... and congrats goes to Jordan. He just found out he'll be RAing in Towers for the next year. Congrats man!

Well, like I said, I'm uber busy right now... so I'll catch you later kids...

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Blair said...

Oh honey...that's real bad right now...

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous JoJo said...

thanks mark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home