August 14, 2005

Why do my titles end in...


So why does my titles end in "..."? Well, that's just the way I write them. Everyone has their quirks... and I know I use the "..." waaaaay too often. But it doesn't bother me. But, I suppose it can bother others.

So today, the RAs helped out with the flood aftermath in Millvale, a year after the flood. And actually, I was working in the basement of Bill Dougan's house. Does anyone remember him from high school? I remembered him, but I doubt he remembered me. So anywho, we were working to help the community out a little bit. It was fun, and the time flew by. I got some great stories about today that maybe I'll post later.

So why did I post a picture of my old dog Jiggs? Well, I was out with my staff at Bruster's, and there was a corgi sitting in the pack of a pickup truck in the parking lot. It was the cutest thing ever. It made me want another corgi.

Why am I writing this at 3am? I really have no clue. I really need to get some sleep, because the past week I've just been running on fumes.

Oh, and thx for all the comments. After a couple of martinis, I bet that chicken looks pretty real too.

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Michele said...

Markus...I believe the "..." craze is good, it can show a pause in thoughts...so it works.
Your old dog is very cute and all, but I think a certain Clifford deserves recognition.

Hope you have a fun week filled with chicken and martinis.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

you truly to use "..." a lot.

ya freak...

.........................................................................................................

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

see?!!!



but it's okay, though. it's a bloggery phase ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home