August 23, 2005

Winter bliss...


Ah... winter bliss. Everything is so calm, so peaceful. Just think, we'll be seeing a lot of this in a few months whether we like it or not. Enjoy the weather we have now...

So let's see... what went on today... Oh, well today was obviously the first day of classes. I only had 1, and that was my honors seminar on racial violence. It seems very interesting. On Tuesday, I have 3 classes, so, I'll probably shoot myself then. I'm also on duty tomorrow, and to my surprise, I scheduled my duty nights on bingo nights. Whoops. Well, I guess I won't be playing bingo this semester. Bingo is great at Duquesne... all you do is show up, get a card, and win $$$. Last year, I won $45 in one night. That was a great night. I would have split it with someone (cough cough JEN cough), but she didn't agree to at the beginning. Mo' money for me then.

So how bout I really don't want to see my credit card bill this month. I set a new record for myself. I believe it is about 10^3 right now. Ahhhhh... Oh well, it's only money.

Oh, and we are quickly approaching 1,000 visitors to my blog. That is schweeeeeet. Well, I shouldn't say visitors, I guess I should say hits. It's almost the same thing, right?

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Your mom said...

Hey Mark!

No, hits are not the same as visitors... I can share some free software that can track all that for you.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Mark said...

well, actually MOM, I do have software that tracks all that good stuff.

Yes, I do know the difference...

thx for the comment tho.

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous alyssa said...

omg i love your mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home