September 09, 2005

Back in time...


So this pic came from all the way back in 2001... when digital cameras were just making their way mainstream. Cool little silhouette of my family on top of a sand dune, in OBX, NC. Shortly after I took this pic, I dove down the hill for fun, and sand got in the camera... not a good time trying to clean it out.

So, this is my big dilemma for the day... or week: I ordered a new phone / service (Cingular), because my contract expired (T-Mobile). Long story short, the phone arrived after my contract expired, so I signed up for another month with T-Mobile. But what gets me, is that I ordered the Black RAZR v3 phone, which is sitting right next to me. I just want to open it up and use it, but I have another 27 days with my contract. Should I crack it open? The thing is, I've seen plenty of new phones being announced, which will come out very shortly. Cingular just got the ROKR, which I explained in the last post. New phones coming out include the SLVR, and the PEBL, which are due very shortly. Also, the updated RAZR v3x is coming out soon. These phones kick ass. Should I wait, or crack open the RAZR right now? As you probably already know, I love technology, and hate it when it gets outdated. See, the RAZR has been out for a year already. I dunno what to do...

I'll post quotes probably in the next post... just incase you are waiting for them...

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Michele said...

I'd wait the 27 days and then see what new stuff comes out...in the meantime, if you need a technology fix, those iPod Nanos are looking pretty sweet.

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Steph said...

ahhh i love jockey's ridge. this is a really fun picture. good job for diving down the hill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home