September 15, 2005

Come on...


Hiya birdy...














Well, I'm done with classes for the week, which means I can sit back and relax for a little bit. So, like always, I browse the internet. I came across two very interesting articles. One article on Yahoo explains that there are rats missing from a lab that have the bubonic plague. Great. Read more about it here.

The other article caught me off guard. Guys, you know how we just got used to the Mach 3, with the 3 razors? I thought to myself, wow, 3 razors sure is a lot... it must be good. So I bought it. Then Schick a lil while back came out with a razor with 4 blades. Wow, how do they fit 4 blades on one razor head? I'm not quite sure. But not to be outdone, Gillette decided to up the ante and make a razor with 5 blades. 5 frickin blades. I mean, come on. Do people really NEED 5 razors to shave their beard and mustache? I'm not too sure, but the Gillette Fusion will be out soon in 2006.

I bet some people are saying to themselves, "I bet Mark needs 5 razors to shave his shoulders"... yeah... not funny.

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things I thought I'd never see on Martha
Sort of a surreal scene on Martha right now. Guest Diddy is telling Martha how he's a bath person and likes to use certain bath salts and in the morning.
Hope you are having fun with your blog. I have a currency forex learn online trading blog. It pretty much covers all things related to currency forex learn online trading. Come and check it out if you get time and if your interested in this sort of thing:-) If not have fun and carry on blogging.

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog post very interesting ...if you don't mind visiting my blog on chicago bulls trade rumors plus bulls news. Bulls News

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous MyShell said...

you said it Mark, you said it.

You need to come out with your own SIX bladed razor: Six Bladed Shoulder Shaver.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home