September 08, 2005

Comments please...


So this afternoon, after I was all done with classes, and after reading Alyssa's blog, I decided what I can find using Google Desktop. Sifting through the roughly 7,000 chats stored in my index, I was looking for good quotes that people have said to me. Instead of going through everyone I know, I'll post quotes of people that want to be included. So, POST A COMMENT with your name, and I'll find a good quote for ya. But only if you post a comment...

So, I originally heard this from Mobile PC mag, but Phil reminded me of this concept. So what do you if you are out at a party/bar or whatever, and someone else asks for your number, and you really don't want to give it to them? Well give it to them, but give the wrong number. I suggest 215-618-1505, or 781-382-3756. It tells whoever is calling them, that the person who you tried to reach really isn't interested in you. Haha... you got to try it. Just call the numbers (it's free - just uses minutes)... you'll get a chuckle out of it.

OOO... so, just in case some are trying to reach the site, make sure to not type the address incorrectly. http://arkisman.blogpsot.com/ won't work... just because the blogspot is spelled wrong, it sends you to some jerusalem bible site. So um... if you see that... you typed it wrong.

Oh, so the pic is from Myrtle Beach, just like every other pic recently. I actually woke up at the crack of dawn (I never knew there was a 6:00 am). Cool pic though...

So I hope tonight, I hope we can whip out Cranium and play with it... no pun intended. lol

6 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Collagen Injections Help with Incontinence after Prostate Surgery
Collagen injections in the area of the urinary sphincter can help with the urinary incontinence that often follows prostate surgery.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home site. It pretty much covers work from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell wood working plan on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

So, I must admit that I took a similar picture from Myrtle Beach. I was up at the crack of dawn due to stuff we were doing with the band in high school. I must say that I do prefer the nature scenes and pics. of Cliff, who always looks so cute! But, enough of the spider pictures....those are just a little creepy for me. lol. :)

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

why oh why must you stalk me through my blog, markus?

although... i do the same thing to you...ahem..

lmao, i forgot about all of those convos! schweet.

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous jojo said...

781-382-3478 is a "nicer" number to give them. oh, btw... glad you clarified that spelling of blogspot. up until now i'd been thinking that you were writing on that bible site... fortunately, you making a note of this on YOUR website helped me realize that i was typing it wrong... so now i will be able to reach the site that tells me how to reach the site that i really want to reach, and uh... read your blog. great logic in there somewhere. oh... and i want a quote! :-P

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to try this commenting thing you speak of. I check out your blog all the time because you take awesome pictures.

I have yet to see you at Duquesne.

You better come to Halo again soon. HALO-ween for sure.

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home