September 23, 2005

Hiya again...


Here's one of my pics when I went to NYC senior year. That was such a fun trip. I went with a Professional Development group, which basically had no point to go to NYC other than to have fun. Senior year was the first time I've been to NYC, and I don't want it to be my last.

So, after this week of school, I realized that I have some major tests coming up next week. Great. And I still have to write a paper on religion. So, maybe I should get started this weekend. I say it now, but will it ever be done? Probably not...

Recently, I pulled out my pedometer I got from work over the summer. I decided to have a go at it again, with the goal of 10,000 steps. Some days it's under, some days it's over, so I think on average I get about that many. It's easy, and sorta cool to see how many steps you took over the course of the day.

Tomorrow, Jordan and I are heading down to South Hills Village for the opening of the Apple Store. I can't wait. If anyone else is interested, they are giving away Apple t-shirts to the first 1,000 customers. The stores are always so cool. I'm glad they are building this one, because this is more convenient to get to than the Shadyside store.

GUESS WHAT THEY GOT AT OPTIONS NOW??? After months of complaining and bitching, they FINALLY got Heinz Ketchup. It's sooooooo much better than that Hellman's crap that they serve. I mean, you can practically SEE the Heinz plant on the North Shore, so why don't you use their ketchup? I can finally eat fries at Options now...

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

i enthusiastically patronize heinz... it's simply the best.


only and simply


well... okay there is this organic stuff that pretty much tastes the same as heinz, and for that reason, it's also good! :)

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Mark said...

yeah... i like your wording:

only and simply


True 'dat...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home