September 12, 2005

Living in America...


Hola everyone. It feels good to be writing again after a 2 days hiatus. I've probably gone for longer, but today, I said to myself, "You really need to update the blog."

This weekend was interesting to say the least. My cell phone somehow was permanently disabled (please don't ask me how... or why), so I had to switch over to the new phone immediately. But the phone is schweeeeet. It looks great, and is so thin too.

I was also on duty on Saturday night, so I had to remain in the building. Bunch of the RAs got together and played CRANIUM. Fun was had by all. After that, we did some "community building", and then went on rounds, which, were very interesting. The night kept you on your toes, to say the least.

w00t... so how bout those Stillers. Amazing stuff. Looks like a repeat of last season's 15-1 (hopefully this year, it'll be 16-0).

Oh, I didn't know how many of you noticed, but IM changed a bit. This probably changed a couple of weeks ago, but I'm sure it affects us all. AIM changed the maximum amount of buddies you can have. Instead of the 200 we all know, the new maximum is 350. I'm sure this will delight the people out there that buddy lists are swelling because of the new people they meet. I was happy when I heard about this...

Gracias does to Tanya once again for trying to fix my back. I've been having nagging lower back pains for the past 2 weeks, and I think with her recommendations, the pain will finally dissipate.

This featured picture was taken down in the Everglades in Florida, when I went down there in Jan '05. Miles and miles of nothing but lily pads and... water grass. It's pretty cool though. Lots of wildlife resides in the Everglades. If you never been, visit it. It's very beautiful.

September 11th has come and gone again... keep the spirit alive by saying a prayer or two to the families all around the US.

That's all for now. I promise, I will post the comments which I... promised to post for this blog edition... the NEXT entry. hehe...

4 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

lol mark only you would make an announcement about AIM buddy list limits


but i am one of those affected by the switch. some of you were permanently deleted from my elite list of talker-tos


hahah elite

cya

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous MyShell said...

Mark...this is urgent....do you still have the number associated with the gluteus maximus?

MyShell

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Blair said...

I LOVE YOU SLUTFACE!!

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous MyShell said...

So how about, yesterday, I was reading my Nietzsche book for school...and I come across this passage: "Geniuses are no longer a requirement of the times because that would be to throw pearls before swine..."

Wow, I can't believe Nietzsche cited you, Mark, in his book...good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home