September 19, 2005

There's $16 on the floor...


Hi everyone... long time no post. I probably should have updated on the account of doing pretty much nothing this whole weekend. Oh well, I'm here now.

Friday night I watched Batman, and went to the Southside for some hookah. I went to the Khan, which obviously wasn't the regular one we go to. I'll never go back to the Khan though - crappy band playing, horrible service, pointless $5 cover... bah. I'll stick to the Sphinx, thanks.

On Saturday, I played more Cranium than I probably should have - played a total of about 3-4 whole games or something like that. Tooooo much for one day. haha

Sunday was good. Stillers kicked butt, Simpsons were always great, and Family Guy was always hilarious. Played a lil' Halo, and on the way back from Towers, I found $16 on the ground. (take THAT Carinne lol)

This pic was this winter when our family was down in Florida... ahhhhhhhh...

So basically, nothing really new and exciting is going on. The news is slow, so I have nothing to report on. So... yeah...

4 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where creativity is unleashed
David Patton/Democrat-Herald "Poker man" is always up for a friendly game of cards in Susan Gann's garden.

Nice content! We'll visit often...

Why not browse our dwg to pdf - related site and see what we have to say about dwg to pdf?

Meanwhile, keep up the great blogging!

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

nobody likes hookah.

except maybe everyone.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger carinne said...

Just because money gravitates toward me doesn't mean you have to hate me.

You got lucky. Lol

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Jackie said...

You can never play too much cranium...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home