September 06, 2005

What up Cliff...



Hey everyone! It has been a couple of days since I last posted, but I've been busy with random stuff. I was fortunate enough to be home for this weekend. 1.) Because my birthday was Sunday, and 2.) Labor Day was Monday.

This weekend was a blast. I got the most "happy birthday!" messages and greetings I have ever gotten in my life. For that, I thank facebook. haha...

Well, I'm about to go back into the swing of things this week. Even though I really don't want to, I guess we all have to go back to the grindstone. Hm... speaking of which, maybe I should finish up some of the hw I have for my 9:25 class that I have in... 8 hours. Great.

I'll be sure to write soon on something... interesting. haha

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

cliff... always outside...alllllways outside...

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Mark said...

You know what... he LIKES it outside...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home