September 01, 2005

woah... big spider...


Well, basically, I don't know what happened yesterday. I've kept track of my blog statistics (hits, unique visitors, etc), and recently, it's been slowly decreasing. But, for some reason, it increased 4 fold yesterday. Plus, I have tons of blog spam in my comments section. I can't tell if the comment from sexyblog was a real comment or not. Is my blog listed on some blog spam list? I dunno...

So anywho, this sure has been a crazy week. I got hw out the ass, and this job as an RA takes a lot of time away. But, I'm sure we all have time management problems, so you prob don't want to hear me rant about it.

But tonight was my first floor program. It went surprisingly well. I had a great turnout to see the Family Guy Movie, which, I don't want to say if I have it or not. lol

This weekend, I'll be back home. I'm coming home on Sat, enjoying my Birthday on Sunday, and hopefully catching a picnic on Monday. So if any Shalerites are reading, if you want to hook up, lemme know!

On Tuesday, I accidentally slept through my financial accounting class. whoops. Let's hope this doesn't happen again. I swear I set my alarm clock, but I subconsciously turned it off when it went off. So tonight, I'll be setting 2 alarms. It's a bad sign if you slept through your 3rd class of financial accounting... can't wait for the rest of the semester...

Oh, so that spider was hovering above Alicia's head when we were down in SC. That spider was HUGE. It sure is a cool picture though...

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous jojo said...

i never know whether your titles are going to be in reference to the picture or to the post... i also never know whether the picture is going to be in reference to the post or random... you have a skewed way of mentally torturing me arkisman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home