October 19, 2005

$$$...


Here's another installment of "Mark's Pimp Picutres". haha. But, this is the second of the two pictures that I have like this. So why am I holding that money? Basically, I was paid for something that cost $230 in ten dollar bills.

What else is going on... um... today I gave blood here at Duquesne. It went fine, but when I was halfway done, a girl who finished before me got up and went to get a drink. She didn't make it. She collapsed on the floor in front of me. Giving blood obviously makes you more succeptable to that kind of stuff, but I never saw anyone actually faint. So, they rushed over a wheelchair, and she felt better after about 15 mins.

On Friday, I'm heading up to Stacy's house with our friends for a "haunted hayride". Sounds corny, but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm one of about, 10 people who will be spending the night... this should be interesting. haha

That's all I got for now. There also isn't much news to report on either. I was hoping for an SMS toothbrush or something to come out... it'll text you when it needs replaced. Oh well, I'll keep dreaming...

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google Opens 8 Book Search Sites in Europe
Google Opens 8 Book Search Sites in Europe : This will further alienate book publishers: Google ... (with Intermix), it is happening in Australia: News Corp.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea u definately got the pimp picture idea from me. too bad u can pimp it like i can

 

Post a Comment

<< Home