October 28, 2005

Dinner at 5?


mmm... I'm hungry. So I was searching for a picture that had something to do with food so I can make a post. Hence, here's a picture of the Primanti Bros restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale. Oh man, I could really go for one of their sandwiches right now...

I swear... it better not rain again. I'm watering again tomorrow. I was talking to my mom, and she reminded me of something else that I HATE when I am delivering flowers. No matter when or where, if someone sees me on the street carrying flowers, they say, "Are those flowers for me?" or, "Oh how nice... you shouldn't have". Yes, I my goal was to carry around a delivery and give it to the first person I saw. C'mon people...

Ok... I think I got enough of my anger towards people and plants/flowers. I appreciate all the comments... I probably should have thrown the water at her. She was so rude... and then just laughed in my face as I walked away. Oh well...

So, you know how you have a ritual, and you pretty much follow it everyday? Yeah, well my friends and I do. We eat dinner at about the same time everyday... 5pm. Well, someone asked at lunch (name will be concealed) if we can eat dinner at 5:30. We didn't think much of it, until it got to about 4:30. And then the phone calls started. The calls sorta resembled something like this:

"Wait Mark... are we eating at 5, or 5:30?"
me: "I dunno, some people need to eat at 5 because of a test at 6."

Another call:
"Someone said that they were going to eat around 5:15"
me: "5:15? I thought we were going at 5?"

Another call:
"Isn't dinner at 5?"
me: "Well, yeah... but some people want to eat later at around 5:30... i dunno... when are you eating?"
"Whenever you go"

Another call:
"What time are you going to eat dinner?"
me: "AHHH... I have no clue... we always go at 5... why can't we go at 5?"
"I dunno... someone didn't want to"

discussion with people outside of the dorms while on the phone:
"So and so doesn't want to eat now... he is going at 5:15"
me: "Well... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... I'm just going"
"Wait hold on... I'm coming with you"

So, basically, just stick to your routines people. It makes life a whole lot easier, and a whole lot less stressful.

4 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Campus blogging system created
Two undergraduates introduce Web site for communication between students, faculty By Sandya Nair October 28, 2005 Two senior students at Johns Hopkins University, Asheesh Laroia and Christopher Chan, noticed a ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to tennesse road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like tennesse road construction!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a wheel chair platform lift
site/blog. It pretty much covers wheel chair platform lift
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

that is why i don't eat with 2800 people. and why i eat dinner at 6 everyday, haha.

i am going to find you on the street with flowers someday and chase you down yelling to every that i pass that this guy won't give me the flowers he's delivering to me. prepare yourself, and good luch with that.

strive for whirrled peas.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

sigh, i meant "everyone."

i'm slow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home