October 03, 2005

Oh boy...


Here's a pic of PPG Plaza, from one of those "mirror dinosaurs" that they have. Kinda an intersesting perpective. Multiple different angles and views. I like it.

Well the week I've been dreading is here. Monday I have a take home midterm, which I'm almost done, a paper due for Theology on Tuesday, a Business Stats Midterm on Tuesday, and a freakishly hard Business Law midterm that my teacher said on average, over half fail the first midterm. Great. Not looking forward to this. So, forgive me if I don't put up a new post in the next couple of days. I'll get around to it eventually.

This weekend should be fun, if it ever comes. I'll be home friday night, and then homecoming is on Saturday. Then, back to Duquesne hopefully for Fright Night at Kennywood with my pals, and then back home Sunday for a family get together.

I'm going to try and get to bed by 1:30... and to do that, I should probably start to get ready now. Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home