November 02, 2005

kinda freaky...


I forget where I got this from on the internet (so don't sue), but this is a pretty cool optical illusion. If you look at the pictures closely, and then from far away, the two pictures switch sides. Kinda awesome... I don't know how it does it. It seems easier if you save the picture, and then zoom in and out on your computer.

I'm one step closer to becoming an official college student. I had Ramen noodles today. "Oh big whoop... everyone eats that." Not many eat it straight from the package though. It was quite crunchy and very salty, but overall, not bad. It was worth the $.11 I paid for it. Yum

I hope everyone out there had a fun Halloween. I sure did. Stillers won, and no classes the next day. Can't beat that.

So I'm thinking about doing a trivia contest or something here on my blog. I can ask some questions, and the first person who gets it right will win... something. I actually have some ideas for prizes, so i think this could work. Maybe I'll do the contest tomorrow... or maybe I'll do it in a month. I dunno... that's why you have to keep on coming back and checking if I have the questions up... :-p

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous alyssa said...

i always say i'm gonna make ramen, but then i find that i've eaten all of the raw noodles before the water even boils. hahahaha

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger carinne said...

really?

guys, jeez, nastty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home