November 12, 2005

One week to go...


So who knew everyone loves that "Airline" show? Kinda amazed at the response I got. It is a good show. Speaking of A&E, has anyone seen "Random 1"? It was on after "Airline" one night. It's a show about people going around the country for the sole purpose of helping people out who are in need. They don't give monetary donations, but they try everything in their power to get things to people less fortunate. I recommend that if you see it.

So, forgive me if I do not post in the next couple of days, but tonight I'm wiping my hard drive clean and reinstalling Windows. I've been having random problems with it, but it's not because of viruses or spyware. But... whatev... I hope it's not my hard drive failing.

Friday is the last day here at Duquesne before Thxgiving break, so I'll be home for the week starting the 19th. I can't wait to sit back, do nothing, and eat turkey. Yum. Towers had their annual Thxgiving meal last Thursday, and boy was it good. I've been coaxing my friends all week about it, and it didn't let me down. Congrats Duquesne Dining Services.

Newest craze: Tagging. What is tagging? A service provided by Facebook. It is where you upload your pictures, and indicate who with you in the pictures. Then, it "tags" to your friend's profile, so they can see the picture, along with the rest of the world. I uploaded a boatload of pictures already, and I'll add more shortly. So, there's a good chance that you'll be tagged very shortly (or already have been repeatedly) if you are one of my buds.

Well, I'm off to Steve and Berry's with 'Licia to pick up some cheap Duq clothes. Lata...

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous MyShell said...

"Speaking of A&E"
Mark, i got so excited for about a millisecond...until you wrote "Random"
gosh

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous MyShell said...

well, this was going to be the rest of my comment, but somehow it got posted

Hope everything goes well with your computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home