November 17, 2005

Quack Quack...


Here are some ducks on an photo trip downtown with Jordan. Er... I guess they aren't ducks... (Geese right?) Well I still enjoy the pic anyway...

Hey everyone... sry I haven't updated in a while again, but this is one of those weeks. All i can say is... 2 more days... then I'm off for Thxgiving break. Friday can't come soon enough. So, I'll be home for the week starting Saturday, so... let's do lunch (whoever is reading this :-P )...

Some good news - I didn't have to reformat my hard drive and reinstall Windows. Instead, I just ran about 2 dozen tests, scans, and updates, and it seems to be working fine now. So, cross your fingers...

Last Saturday I was able to spend part of the Day with Alicia, whom I haven't seen in a while. We went out to Century III, which I finally got some cheap Duq clothes that I've wanted since I came to Duquesne. Needless to say, the trip was the highlight of my stress-filled week.

Well, I'm sorry to keep it short, but my night is far from being over, so I'll be sure to post a better one when I have some free time. Maybe then I'll do my trivia contest I've been talking about. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Mom said...

They are Canada geese. (I feel like I failed you in not teaching you this...)

And you live SO close to North Park...

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Tanya said...

Love the pic.! :) I would have to agree with you mom.....so sad that you don't know a duck from a goose, especially since my bathroom is covered in ducks, you came to the RHA Duck Race, and even own a rubber duck of your own. lol.

However, more Duquesne apparel is a must.....after all, it's about the pride and everything, especially now that you are a RA.

Hmmm....as far as the triva thing goes, I'm sure your mom will definitly win that one. In the meantime, I hope that we will all be getting powerpoint slides so that we can brush up a little about your entire life. lol.

I also see more smoothie nights as a must, especially with finals approaching and the stress level rising.

Look, I left comments. So, now I'm sure I've added a little excitement to you life for the night. lol. :)

Take care,
-Tanya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home