November 29, 2005

Snap back to reality...


Hola everyone. I hope yinz had a great Thanksgiving break. I sure did. I spent the week with my family mostly, caught up with some friends, and worked with my dad. The food on Thanksgiving was fantastic, and I was stuffed. Gobble gobble.

This is another picture from my gallery... taken at Phipps Conservatory last spring.

Oh... so I have to mention the fun time I had over break with Lys, Ash, Shell, Steph, and Chris. We went bowling at the famous Arsenal Bowling Alley (voted best alley 2 years in a row... haha), had a snowball fight that lasted throughout the night, in which I almost hit a random girl at Borders and "supposedly" threw a snowball at Ash's upholstry, and ended with a discussion that Ash's mom is a drug dealer and a delectible ENP Breakfast Smile with double bacon with a side of butter and syrup. Yum. We have to do that again...

Alrighty... so it's time to announce the winner of the contest. I wasn't sure if anyone realized, but there was a little clue hidden in the last post. If you click on the fireworks photo, it says IMG_5225. So, I took at least that many. But it seems like everyone guessed over that, so... that's good.

So how many did I take? I estimated that I took... 8175 photos. So that means... Jordan (Jojo) is our winner. Congrats Jordan. What does he win? Well, he wins a FREE Shick Quattro Midnight razor with a FREE traveling case (a $9.99 combined value!) I bet everyone is jealous of him now. haha. Now, if a girl won, I was going to get something else... and in case someone lived far away from Pittsburgh, I was going to give away a iTunes gift card. So... congrats!

Until next time..

P.S... spell check isn't working again tonight, so... shush...

4 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous lys said...

he can shave his shoulders!

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous My Shell said...

a razor...how ironic.

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous jojo said...

thanks mark! :-D

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous your mom said...

Hey! I was close in guessing 9000!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home