November 25, 2005

Trivia time...


First off, here is another pic from The Point last week. I sure love fireworks...







Ok... secondly, I've been considering what to do about this trivia contest that I've been thinking about. I realized that many of my friends that are reading this that I know from Duquesne, and many reading this went to old Shaler High, and then my family reads this too. So, I ruled out any questions that have dealt with my history... I wanted to give everyone a fair shot at this. Also, I wasn't sure how to do all this with Blogger without linking to another site to do it, so I made it simple. There is just one question. Guess once by placing your answer in the comments section. (And yes... you can comment even if you aren't a member of Blogger... you have no idea how many people asked me that).

So, over the past 4-5 years, I have an extensive collection of pictures. So I thought to myself, how many have I actually taken? I'm counting the ones that I have currently saved on my pc, and the other ones that I have deleted. How have I come up with a number? Digital cameras use a numbering system, starting with IMG_0001 (with Canon cameras), so if you take a picture and delete it immediately, it still counts. I have a good estimate of the pictures taken... it's hard, because my I'm trying to guess how many taken on my Sony MVC-FD75, Kodak DC3200, Canon A40, Canon A80, Motorola v300, and Motorola V3. So, how many pictures have I taken?

Winner closest to the answer will definitely receive something of value... at least $3. haha

Good luck......................

11 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Mom said...

9000 photos

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous jojo said...

7942 photos... ish.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous lys said...

6000

and 3

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Michele and Carmine said...

11,154

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Amy said...

7,851

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Trisha said...

5700

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous nick said...

If it is like the Prices is Right and I have to get the closest without going over, then 1.

If not, 6708.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Tanya said...

Okay, after much contemplation, I'm going to say around 10,500 photos.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Chester Shunt said...

8,500

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Phil said...

11,156

no one better outbid me by two

and is this like price is right cause my number might change??

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Jen said...

13186

 

Post a Comment

<< Home