December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas to all...


First off, I would like to wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Years. I can't believe how fast the year went, and BAM... here we are at Christmas. Oh, and this week's featured picture is the Duquesne ice sculptures at light up night. Somehow, they remained intact throughout the last week.

I haven't been able to enjoy much of my break yet, because I've been working with my dad at the store this week. But after Christmas, I should be good. I have yet to get to my goal, which was to learn a bit of Chinese before I get back to Duquesne. Don't worry... I still got some time. Have some faith.

I don't know why, but there are just so many great sites and videos out there on the internet. These are some that I stumbled over, and were in my profile on AIM:

------
A man died, or flat lined, 32 times in 2o minutes, and still survived. What a horrible near death experience...

The auctions on eBay always surprises me... as in this. Who would pay this?

I want some chocolate milk!!! Someone forgot to turn off their headset while playing xBox Live. I've heard people acting like idiots before on Live, but not to the extent of this.

9/11: A day which every American will remember. We all know what happened on that day... or do we? All I ask is that you keep an open mind, and believe what you want to believe.

And on a much lighter and funnier note, This is why I search the archives of Google's videos.
-------

In between working this week, I've been playing tetris with my cousin Isaac for a record 2 straight hours on one game on xbox, searching through people's garbage in Treesdale up north, kicked ass in laser storm, and ate everyone's food at Denny's. It's been a productive week.

2 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Bill said...

and what do u believe mark. I have many problems, MANY with this video. are your prepared to define it?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Um... I think so. I don't believe everything it says, but it does leave it open to interpretation. I think it's an interesting viewpoint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home