December 04, 2005

Yo ho ho...


Three's Company: Phil, Nick, Matt... we are all at light up night, chillin like villains. We make a good team...

Sorry for another boring update. Not much is new... just gearing up for finals next week, which are going to suck. I have 3 finals on Friday, and then one on Sat morn, then i'm done. But I'll still be required to be at Duquesne for a week after my last final. That should be an interesting week.

I also entered some online photography contests and sites, so maybe another picture of mine will get published. It's a long shot, but you never know.

So... yeah... that's my update. I'm not feeling to great right now, so my apologies. In the mean time, these Christmas lights always makes me feel better. You should check em out too...

2 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Nick said...

Wow, in the picture, it looks like I'm I'm wearing eyeliner... Makes me look emocore, like I want write shitty, whiny, discordant songs about how I want to play the violin on my wrists.

Or how suicide is a friend you only meet once.

You know, angst-filled songs to express how much it sucks to be middle-class white boy from the suburbs.

Man, I hate emo.

But anyway, for the three finals on Fri, I think its university regulation that you have to move one back.

I moved my bio test back last year, and my teacher let me take it for as long as I wanted, which ended up being 4 hours. I teased the goldfish in the lab for about 10 minutes, during the middle of the test because I got bored.

He even gave me a tootsie pop during the middle of it. He said it was leftover from a department Christmas party.

I ate it, and it was good.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous lys said...

tootsie pops are good. i am sucking on one right now. what are the chances?

you have finals on saturday?!

freaks..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home