January 16, 2006

Happy MLK day...


Here's a pic of the pens game when I went with Nicole. She had an extra ticket, and I can't say no to that. Even though the Pens lost, we still enjoyed laughing at how fat the guy was in front of me and discussing Family Guy.

How bout 'dem Stillers? Wow... what a game. As soon as we thought we won, we didn't. So who's ready to take on Denver next week?

So... an update to the whole Arts Festival. I found out that there are special "scholarships" for a free booth for emerging artists. I meet all the requirements, so I'm going to go for it. On the website, it states that it is highly selective, so I have no idea on the outcome. If that doesn't work out, some people expressed interest in sharing a booth. Applications are due early in February, so I guess I should get starting on them. Thx for everyone's imput.

As the temperatures drop this week, all I can think of is Florida. I'm able to get away for this weekend retreat down to Ft. Lauderale. Mentally, I'm already there. I can't wait. w00t w00t

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous MyShell said...

mark...you could be fat, and people could make fun of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home