January 25, 2006

Sure beats the weather in Pittsburgh...
















Sry for the long wait for the next post. I've been busy soaking up the sights and sounds down there in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. Even though I was only down there for an extended weekend, I'm glad I had the oppertunity to go. Weather was alright - warm, but a bit breezy with scattered sunshine. The resort we stayed at was fancy schmancy... way to nice for a resort. Felt a little out of place staying at a place where everyone drove BMWs and Mercedes. We looked at the room service prices for the heck of it: $17 for 2 eggs, toast, bacon or sausage, and juice. Keep in mind that didn't account for the $3 delivery fee, plus accplicable taxes, plus a 20% service fee and gratuity. Who pays for that kind of stuff?

I have a couple of stories that I want to share, but I'm out of time tonight. I promise to get another update (at the lastest tomorrow) sharing more insight. But for right now, I'm tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home