February 13, 2006

Hey Jerome...



Alright... I'm sorry everyone. I haven't been faithful to my blog. Recently I just have had a lack on interest in keeping it going. I hope it's out of my system now.

So I must say - this is one benefit of going to Duquesne. You get to participate in events happening downtown, and it's only a short walk. Last week, we had the Steelers victory parade, which was, unbelievable to say the least. I couldn't believe how many people were downtown celebrating the victory over Seattle on Super Bowl XL. Lucky for us students, Duquesne suspended classes for about 3 hours so everyone could come downtown to celebrate. How sweet is that?

On Friday, I got my letter saying they want me back as an RA again next year. Like I didn't see that coming. It should be nice to have a bit of a leverage against the new RAs next year - maybe I'll finally get a bathroom next year. Well actually, let me rephrase that... I WILL get a bathroom next year. If I don't... well, that just better not happen.

Over the weekend I spent a lot of time sleeping, which was awesome, but I also had some time to spend with some buds from Shaler. Alicia, Chelsey, Amanda, Julie, Nate, Joe, and I got together at Chili's to rememise. Ah fun times. A also learned how to dance with Alicia just like "On Dancing with the Stars", or whatever that show is. And I also learned that Oprah looked like a slave on her last magazine cover.

Cya later...

(meow.)

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have to read your blog to learn that you've been accepted to be an RA again???

Sweet...(as you say)...now YOU can dance with me, since Dad doesn't know how.

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Mom said...

Opps, that last comment was from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home