March 07, 2006

What are YOU looking at?

We got up close and personal with some flamingos recently in Florida. This one was obviously the closest... he sorta looks angry in the picture. But then again, what does a happy flamingo look like?

I got my pictures that I ordered printed, and they came in the day before I left for Spring Break. So, I wasn't able to frame them n stuff. So now I have to wait till I get back. No biggie. But the pictures look amazing. I really didn't think they will turn out that good printed at that size.

For all yinz diehard Simpsons fans out there... you must have heard this by now, so I apologize, but for the rest of the readers, they probably haven't heard. So anywho, are you familiar with the opening scenes in The Simpsons? It's the same scenes at the beginning of each show... and they always have a couch gag. Well, over in the UK, they reshot the entire opening scenes using real people. There's a real Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge, and Maggie. It's quite entertaining. Because I'm cool like that, here's the link.

Also, if anyone saw SNL Saturday night, I'm sure you'll agree the skit with Natalie Portman rapping was one of the best. So here's the link to that too.

Additionally, this may seem more confusing and very odd, but a couple decided to do the right thing and pay down their credit card bill, and instead of feeling great about it, they were being investigated by Homeland Security because of possible terrorist activities. Just by paying down a credit card...

While I'm at it, I think it's pretty cool that recently the POPE received an iPod filled with classic music. It just goes to show you... if you don't have one, you are going to Hell :-P

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What would Homer do?

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger carinne said...

I'm behind.

The pictures being posted in your hall... Maybe post them online? I'd like to see them.

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous alyssa said...

i'm going to hell :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home