June 06, 2006

'Tis finally summer...

















I'm glad I'm finally back on American soil after an exciting and amazing month overseas. China is an amazing country, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it for a while. But, I'm also glad to finally be home and to start my summer in Pittsburgh.

So I owe the blog a lot of photos - so here are 3 right now. One is of course Mt. Everest, one is the scenery in Tibet, and one is a picture of Mao. I have an online photo album so everyone can see a selection of pictures online, so if you would like to see them, click on this link.

So now I'm home, and chillaxin. However, I'm looking for a job/internship, because I don't want to be a waste of life this summer. I applied for a couple of jobs online, but I wasn't getting any responses. So, this morning I was getting really despirate, and about to go out and look for any ol' job. But as I was getting ready this morning, one of the companies I applied to finally gave me a call, and scheduled an interview. Whew... I was getting worried that I wouldn't be able to find something. I'll let you know how that goes.

So I hope everyone is enjoying summer now - I sure am.

3 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger STL said...

Very nice blog, please come visit my
pearl and designer jewelry site. Whether you are looking for Tahitian Pearls or other beautiful jewelry items, you can find them here.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home