July 07, 2006

Another day, another summer night...






So I had this really great post made out... and then IE decides to be stupid and move away from the page without saving. Stupid Mircosoft...

Anywho, it said that I had a great 4th of July yada yada yada got a lot of fireworks yada yada yada had a great time these past 2 weeks etc etc.

I really hate Internet Explorer!

Sry maybe if I have more time to write something meaningful out I will later... I'm just too pissed off right now.

Hope you like the pics tho...

6 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger carinne said...

Maybe I live under a rock, but I was unaware that Pearls before Swine was a comic strip.

Weird.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger carinne said...

Am I the only blog stalker anymore?

I just wanted to let you know... www.dotphoto.com is having a contest, best summer vacation or road trip photo or something. You have some great shots so I just wanted to let you know in case you would consider entering.

PS I love the pictures from abroad.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger carinne said...

Oh and your one-year-blog anniversary is coming up. You should have a celebratory post.

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home